Clarins Nude Lipliner Pencils

A nude to suit everyone! Clarins lip definer pencils* (£17 each) | available online and on counters

I think we can all agree that one of the biggest makeup trends this year so far has been the perfectly lined lips paired with a brown-nude lipstick. Thanks Kylie Jenner! But finding that perfect nude lip liner to match your skin tone and lipstick choice can be a tricky business which is why the latest collection from Clarins could put a halt on your lip liner search.

Clarins have revolutionised the art of outlining your lips by offering four new, nude pencils with a shade to suit everyone. They have been designed to complement any lipstick shade and treat us to a new formula to give the most flawless, smooth application possible. The formula is enriched with jojoba oil which means the pencil won’t drag or pull your delicate skin as you outline your lips and also gives your lipstick a strong barrier to prevent any running. The tip is firm yet smooth to sculpt and define your lips perfectly and can easily be used purely as a liner or all over your lips as a matte base or lip colour.

The four new nudes on the block are:
01. Nude Fair (for fair skin)
02. Nude Beige (for medium skin with golden undertone)
03. Nude Rose (for medium skin with pink undertone)
04. Nude Mocha (for dark skin)

Nude Fair and Nude Beige are two of my favourites from this collection and would match and complement a number of my go-to nude lipsticks but Nude Rose and Nude Mocha have got a lovely, darker base which would work well worn alone for an Autumnal makeup look. These lipliners are incredible and so easy and creamy to apply. After years of vowing I would never really go back to using lipliners after the 90s trend died down I am well and truly back on the bandwagon and I love it!

1. 24th October 2015 / 8:10 am

Oh gosh I want them all, they're so gorgeous

2. 24th October 2015 / 8:45 am

I have a couple of lip liners from Clarins and they're gorgeous to use and look at. I can't wait to get my hands on these new shades!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

3. 24th October 2015 / 2:43 pm

I've never really ventured into the world of lip liners before but I have to say I really like the sound of these ones. The idea of an all round lip liner that suits every skin tone or lipstick is great and perfect for someone like me that hasn't really used them before. x

4. 24th October 2015 / 4:50 pm

I'm obsessed with lip liner at the moment, I love it for using under my lipstick to keep it on for longer. The lightest shade looks gorgeous, I'm definitely going to pick it up!

Great post!

Jess | http://www.0ldtricks.com x

5. 25th October 2015 / 11:01 am

Wow these all look beautiful! The shade for fair skin looks right up my street and I'm yet to try a clarins lip pencil. xo

jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

6. 25th October 2015 / 5:21 pm

These look gorgeous, and I know I would get some SERIOUS use out of them as I'm such a nude lipstick fiend. Will definitely be popping these on my wishlist 🙂

Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

7. 26th October 2015 / 9:14 am

I adore the nude colours, I know that I would use them everyday. I'm really tempted to buy them now because I always look for a perfect nude colour and these are stunning! I've tried products from this brand before and I wasn't disappointed so this time I will also give it a go!