The Patterned Jumpsuit

Jumpsuit from H&M | Kate Spade Sunglasses* from SmartBuyGlasses | Sandals from New Look

Playsuits have swiftly become my number one pregnancy wardrobe staple over the past month or so and I would happily live in them 24/7 if I could (when I’m not wearing sports bras and yoga pants!) So when I spotted this gorgeous patterned number in H&M a few weeks ago I knew I had to add it to my collection. It is beautifully cut with a deep V front, soft floaty sleeves, nipped waist with a sweet tie and slightly tapered legs. The material is just so that it is comfortable enough to wear in the Summer but will actually keep me quite warm during the Autumn so will hopefully be a useful transition piece as the bump starts to grow.

As for my new sunglasses, I am rather smitten with these gorgeous oversized Kate Spade glasses with their retro design and rose-pink colouring. I think I could have spent hours and hours shopping for sunnies on this website considering they literally stock every brand you could think of and break them down by style, best sellers and new collections in. They also do normal glasses, prescription sunglasses and contact lenses too so all your eyewear needs are sorted in one simple click! I have a little obsession over sunglasses I think and ever since booking our trip to Santorini last week, I have been on the look out for a new pair of shades to take away with me so was over the moon when I spotted these online. Seven more days and we will be touching down on the idyllic Greek island and  I cannot wait. Bring on the sunshine…and the feta cheese!!

sponsored post

1. 31st August 2015 / 1:41 am

Such a pretty jumpsuit! xx

2. 31st August 2015 / 10:43 am

What a beautiful outfit. You always seem to wear everything so effortlessly Milly! You will love Santorini. It's one of my favourite places. There's a lovely bar near the cable car with a fantastic view..might be worth checking it out 🙂

LittleGlitter.org

3. 31st August 2015 / 11:05 am

This is gorgeous and congratulations on your pregnancy! I can't wait to read more about your bump journey and baby when it comes! I predict a girl 😉 xx

4. 31st August 2015 / 1:41 pm

I was so shocked to see your playsuit was from H&M! It looks like it would be a lot more expensive, such a nice outfit! You have now given me the excuse for a little H&M trip soon…
    Have a fab holiday! xox

5. 31st August 2015 / 5:58 pm

Gorgeous, and if it's comfy then even better for you and little bump. 🙂

Love those sunnies, I have a bit of a thing for sunglasses, think they just easily update an outfit – shame it isn't that sunny at the moment, hoping for some low autumnal sun to happen…

Hair Advice & All Things Nice

6. 31st August 2015 / 7:17 pm

This is something that I wouldn't typically wear however it looks so beautiful and different. I love how you styled it simply with glasses and sandals.

Beth x