Marc Jacobs Daisy Sorbet Eau de Toilette

Marc Jacobs Daisy Sorbet Edition Fragrance* | available from Boots

Ever since the original Marc Jacobs perfume was released all those years ago, this New York-born fashion designer has really made his mark on the fragrance world and his perfume collection boasts a few of my firm favourites such as Daisy, Lola, Dot and Marc Jacobs Honey. With their feminine bottles, memorable designs and sweet-sounding names they are undoubtedly a favourite amongst many of you and the latest launch to hit the perfume aisle is just as lovely as all the rest.

Marc Jacobs sees the release of two new Sorbet Edition Eau de Toilettes – the Daisy Sorbet and the Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet, both beautifully sheer, sparkling and luminous with every spritz. The Daisy Sorbet Edition is a fresh blend of florals with a touch of fruit – my favourite combination! It is described as dewy, fresh and fun and evokes a sense of happiness with its sweet blend of notes. The effervescent scents of juicy mandarin and apple blossom mingle with fresh magnolia and creamy woods which give the scent a slightly musky finishing aroma as it dries down on the skin. I love the mix of fruits and florals which ensures this eau de toilette is sweet, light, zesty and perfect for the summer – much like a icy cool sorbet itself on a warm day.

Are you a fan of the Marc Jacobs fragrance line? Will you be scooping this new sorbet edition up?

1. 23rd May 2015 / 4:39 pm

This perfume sounds perfect for s/s. I love how pretty the bottle is! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

2. 23rd May 2015 / 4:59 pm

I have actually never smelt a marc jacobs perfume (shocking I know!) but the packaging is always so cute!

Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

3. 23rd May 2015 / 5:09 pm

I love the original Daisy and I love fruity scents so this sounds perfect!

Amy | Lilac Lemon

4. 23rd May 2015 / 5:23 pm

The bottle is to die for! My sister has Daisy Dream – also an amazing scent. I have the 'normal' Daisy perfume, and I've had it for a while now so I'm a little bit tired of it. I love the new versions though! Can't wait to give this one a sniff 🙂

Lovely writing!
    Valérie | Scribbles of Valérie

5. 23rd May 2015 / 7:46 pm

I love Marc Jacobs fragrances, this is just another one added to the wish list!

shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk

6. 23rd May 2015 / 8:21 pm

Marc Jacobs packaging is always amazing, and their scents are incredible!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

7. 23rd May 2015 / 11:05 pm

I never got into the Marc Daisy Jacob range, I just found that the scent didn't last as long on me. I'm open to testing this one out though, the packaging is lovely! sabiha x

franklyflawless.com

8. 23rd May 2015 / 11:08 pm

I have been looking to try this everywhere!
    I am a massive fan of Marc Jacobs perfumes and I'd love to add this to my collection, better start looking harder!

9. 24th May 2015 / 3:00 am

I love Marc Jacobs daisy so, so much and all of it's variations so far have been amazing. x

nueyork.blogspot.com

10. 24th May 2015 / 1:33 pm

Marc Jacobs can really do no wrong! I've spotted this one out and about and absolutely love it! I'll most likely cave and pick this one up eventually (: x

lifeloveandlipstickblog.blogspot.com

11. 24th May 2015 / 6:13 pm

Gosh, I can't help but click on a post when I see the beautiful Clinique Pop Lipsticks, the packaging is just so adorable! My Absolutely favourite Marc Jacobs fragrance is Lola, it reminds me of my sister.

12. 25th May 2015 / 7:45 am

I love Marc Jacobs but find his fragrances to be fresh rather than fruity so this sounds like the perfect fragrance for me and for summer!

prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

13. 25th May 2015 / 9:32 am

The original Daisy will always be my favourite, I think I have tried this one and if I remember I found it too sweet for my liking.. Love the brand and the packaging makes me happy haha! x