A Pop of Pastel

GAP Shirt | Jamie Jeans TOPSHOP | Oasis Chunky Sandals
Mulberry Bayswater Clutch | Accessorize Collar Necklace

Sometimes the simplest outfits are truly the best and recently I have been loving a classic, crisp white shirt paired with skinny jeans for an effortless, lazy weekend look. I always find GAP a brilliant choice for when you need to stock up on your basic items – all your vest top, camisole and cardigan needs are sorted here and it was my first port of call when an oversized, boyfriend shirt was top of my shopping list.

The best thing about having a blank canvas such as a simple shirt and jeans combo is the option to add a contrasting pop of colour to your outfit with your accessories which gave me the perfect excuse to take my beautiful new bag out for its first excursion. I love the fresh, lemon shade against the clean white denim and it certainly adds a little bit of sunshine to an outfit even on a cloudy day!

What looks are you currently loving for Spring Summer?

1. 3rd May 2015 / 8:29 am

That would be a bit too much white for me, but you wear it very well! The bag is really cute.

2. 3rd May 2015 / 11:19 am

I really wish I was confident enough to wear all white! Although you make it look effortless!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

3. 3rd May 2015 / 3:15 pm

The bag! <3 It's gorgeous! I really like your shoes here, Milly! I've been looking for something similar so I'll check out Oasis soon! i always forget about Oasis and I didn't even know they made shoes! x

4. 3rd May 2015 / 5:18 pm

Gap is so underrated and they always have brilliant sales – there knitwear and basic t-shirts are incredible. Loving the new Mulbs – such a classic x

5. 4th May 2015 / 1:50 am

Still absolutely besotted with your new Mulberry. The lemony chiffon yellow hue is so dreamy and very 'you'! Looking lovely as ever – you can't beat a classic crisp shirt to sharpen up the spring (:

6. 8th May 2015 / 7:17 am

One of my favourite looks too…You just can't beat a classic white shirt can you? xx