EOS Lip Balms

In the few weeks running up to our trip to New York I began to think if there was anything particular I wanted to buy whilst I was over there. To be honest our list of things to do and see was crazily jam-packed so I wasn’t sure whether there was much capacity for a full day of shopping at Bloomingdales or Saks. Unlike my previous trips I really wasn’t that fussed about hitting up every big department store and even though we definitely found time to pop to Macy’s on our final day I think I was more excited visiting the numerous Duane Reades and CVS drugstores on every corner and accumulating a little haul of these EOS lip balms!

These Evolution of Smooth lip balms have become another one of those US cult beauty products over the last few years and even though they are readily available in the UK from Selfridges and a few other sites online, New York offered me a much wider choice of flavours and a much friendly price tag – a couple of dollars versus six or seven pounds! These sorbet-shaded spheres house a 100% natural lip balm packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing Shea butter and jojoba oil. They are fun, available in an array of lip-pleasing flavours and do the job at conditioning and softening your lips. They have all the same playfulness of the Maybelline Baby Lips and if you like to slip something colourful and fun into your handbag to keep dry lips at bay then you can’t go far wrong with an EOS lip balm or two! Sweet Mint is probably my favourite – it reminds me of all the buttery sweetness of Murray Mints!

Have you tried any of the EOS lip balms?

1. 6th April 2015 / 9:44 pm

The melon one sounds lovely ! I've never tried one of these before but i prefer this packaging to the square ones in boots

Distant Dreamer

2. 6th April 2015 / 9:49 pm

These are my favourite lip balm, i find them so moisturizing to my dry cracked lips. They are the first lip balms not to make my crack lips worse.

3. 6th April 2015 / 10:56 pm

I'm obsessed with lip balms and not only are these the cutest ones I've seen, they're also one of the best, in my opinion, for moisturising. I think I've got about 9 of them; mint, lemon, and tangerine are my 3 favourites!

4. 7th April 2015 / 12:04 am

These look and sound lovely! I still haven't tried an EOS lip balm!

shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk

5. 7th April 2015 / 12:18 am

I've been wanting to try the EOS lip balms for ages now! Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to get my hands on them in Australia yet. ):

Loren | Cloudy Coconut

6. 7th April 2015 / 5:26 am

The price difference is crazy, I have the mint one and it is really nice! Wish I hate bought more x

7. 7th April 2015 / 9:21 am

The colours are all so pretty and pastel! Ahh I have tried one of these ages ago and I never re purchased any as I wasn't keen on the scent! Mint sounds amazing.

alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

8. 7th April 2015 / 10:21 am

I haven't tried these but really should. My lips are dry at the moment so this would be perfect x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

9. 7th April 2015 / 11:21 am

These are amazing! I discovered them when i was visiting family in Canada, Never had such soft and moist lips, and it lasts ALL day, which for a lip balm is incredible!!

10. 7th April 2015 / 12:07 pm

Yum, i love the sound of the mint one, that would probably be my favourite too! xx

KirstyLeighx

11. 7th April 2015 / 12:28 pm

I'm totally obsessed with them too! I made my friend go on a wild goose chase for me during her trip to new york. They're just the best!

12. 7th April 2015 / 1:17 pm

Saw this in John Lewis the other day, looks great but I wonder how much they help with chapped lips.

13. 7th April 2015 / 3:19 pm

I've never tried an eos lip balm before but heard so many people raving about it. I've never strayed from my Carmex lip balm so it'd be nice to make a change and try one of these. The mint one sounds lovely.

Lauren

14. 7th April 2015 / 3:57 pm

I got one for christmas and love it! So handy to chuck in your bag and does wonders for my lips. I don't like how grubby mine can get. I have the pale blue colour and have to be careful with the grub. xoxo

jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

15. 7th April 2015 / 8:52 pm

I've always wanted to try EOS, their packaging just looks so cute!
    Jodie // JodieLoue

16. 8th April 2015 / 7:16 pm

There is always one of these in my bag, I love the pomegranate flavour!

17. 17th April 2015 / 8:20 am

Hey Milly,

Great post as usual.

I have two of these, Unfortunately i paid £7 EACH 🙁 from Topshop in Meadowhall (Sheffield)

I have the Blueberry and the Sweet mint also – The sweet mint is my favorite sent i think, it kind of makes my lips tingle slightly which i really like! They are pretty great lip balms too – I thought they might be rubbish and all about the packaging but they really moisturize my lips!

Love Leanne xoxoxo