Clarins Everlasting Foundation+

There is one thing that Clarins do very well and that is their skincare. There is a second thing they also do exceptionally well and that is their long list of base products, powders, foundations and concealers. Without fail I will always have one or two Clarins face bits on the go to help give me a even and as flawless as possible complexion and at the moment it is the Instant Concealer and their new Everlasting Foundation +* (£27.50)

When it comes to foundation I do like a medium to high coverage option with a matte/satin finish but without the feeling of heaviness or caking on the skin. Thankfully the new Everlasting Foundation+ from Clarins ticks all the right boxes for me. It is a medium coverage base product (SPF15) that has a new generated formula that provides impeccable coverage from morning to night, covers imperfections instantly whilst feeling comfortable and light on the skin. The mattifying bamboo powder delivers a long-lasting flawless finish whilst keeping any shine or oiliness at bay and the extract of organic quinoa (how fancy!) preserves the skin’s suppleness and moisture levels so it doesn’t feel drying at all. In fact I think despite the promise of a fairly matte foundation, the Everlasting Foundation+ gives the skin quite a nice glow and subtle dewiness which I like and the coverage is fantastic without masking the skin. Available in a crazy 16 or so different shades it is one of those fail-safe foundation options that can be used day or night, applied lightly or built up for a more flawless, higher coverage finish. It blends beautifully into the skin and doesn’t need any powdering afterwards. Basically, it was love at the first application and is currently my base product of choice whilst away in New York.

Have you tried this newest addition to the Clarins foundation family?

1. 22nd March 2015 / 5:59 pm

This looks like a beautiful product & you look radiant as always! x

JoBrlw

2. 22nd March 2015 / 8:12 pm

I've never tried Clarins foundation before but my friend swears by them! Might have to give this one a go when I get my dodgy summer tan lines on my face and need something with a higher coverage to even it up 🙂

3. 23rd March 2015 / 2:02 am

This base looks stunning on you. I haven't tried this one, but am half a jar done in the Clarins Extra Comfort Foundation, and have to say it is amazing.

thebeautybloss.com

4. 23rd March 2015 / 8:01 am

Looks like a great foundation! Nice and wearable however still gives through some natural shine. xo

jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.col.uk

5. 23rd March 2015 / 11:48 am

I love that Clarins caters for such a wide range of skin tones. I remember my first big skincare purchase when I was about 16 being Clarins oil control serum, and walking out of the shop feeling like I'd won the lottery!

Courtney x
    CourtneySaysWhat

6. 24th March 2015 / 9:58 am

I really like the way you took pictures. Products look so girly and luxurious! As for the products, they present themselves well however I will stick to my number one for now.

Today is all about unique, light blue! bit.ly/1OuMQ7f

7. 29th March 2015 / 9:52 am

I've recently blogged about this foundation. It looks super nice in pictures! But I find that it transfers to surfaces – terribly. Did the foundation transfer for you too? x