By Terry Bronze Moon Ombre Blackstar Shadow Stick

IMG_1916
IMG_1927
IMG_1933
IMG_2081
IMG_2043
Ever since I picked up my first By Terry product last year, the Ombre Blackstar cream shadow stick in Misty Rock, I have been hocked on the quick and easy, twist-up-swipe-on nature of this gorgeous eye product. So when I was “rewarded” with a Space NK voucher I knew instantly it was time to expand the collection and I only had eyes for this beautiful shade – Bronze Moon, a warm shimmery golden-bronze with subtle flecks of metallic hues to give you the prettiest and easiest of smokey eyes.

I love the simplicity of these Ombre Blackstar eyeshadow sticks – their consistency and texture is smooth and creamy so are ridiculously easy to apply and blend out but then they do dry to a more powdery finish so don’t crease or smudge through the day. Whether you apply them all over your lids or simply line your lower lash line for some sparkly definition, they are swiftly become a staple in my makeup bag. They are not designed for precision which is something I quite like as I am always a fan of that smudgy, I-just-don’t-care smokey eye that is a little rough around the edges and executed in a minute or two. There is a time and place for endless buffing and blending but for quick makeup on the go then the By Terry Ombre Blackstars are a winner every time and this edgier makeup look makes me feel a little bit ‘cool’ you know!

Are you a fan of these shadow sticks?

1. 21st March 2015 / 2:16 pm

I have both Misty Rock and Frozen Quartz and I think the formula is just incredible! This shade looks lovely, and you have such flawless skin! xo

Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

2. 21st March 2015 / 2:17 pm

I absolutely love these eyeshadow sticks. I got my first one last week in 'frozen quartz' and think the quality is amazing even if they are a bit pricey! The colour you have looks gorgeous too. I want them all now!

Ella xx

3. 21st March 2015 / 2:38 pm

I love the ombré blackstars. Bronze moon is my fave!

thebeautybloss.com

4. 21st March 2015 / 2:58 pm

heard so many good things about these eyeshadow sticks ! The colour looks gorgeous

Distant Dreamer

5. 21st March 2015 / 4:04 pm

Beautiful colour… looks lovely on you.
    I haven't tried any 'By Terry' products before so may give these a go! x

6. 21st March 2015 / 5:30 pm

You're so beautiful, your skin is so fresh and flawless! This shade is just incredible, it's so pretty and looks amazing, I NEED IT :')

alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

7. 21st March 2015 / 6:00 pm

This looks gorgeous on you! I hear so many great things about these, i'm definitely tempted to pick one up come payday.

Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

8. 21st March 2015 / 6:10 pm

Such a beautiful shade! Eyeshadow sticks aren't something I really go for but this would sway me. Xo

jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

9. 21st March 2015 / 6:26 pm

Such a lovely shade, I've heard so much about these sticks but I have yet to try any! I might pick one up soon x

FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

10. 21st March 2015 / 6:31 pm

This shade looks gorgeous! I have the No7 ones because I heard they were dupes but I'd love to treat myself to this one! 🙂
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

11. 22nd March 2015 / 9:55 am

Topshop used to do something like this, I actually used it yesterday. I was pretty bummed when they stopped them as they last all day. I have a gold one, it's beauts. I'm yet to try By Terry, I remember my cousin raving about the balm when we were younger. Need to invest!

12. 27th March 2015 / 12:50 pm

I have misty rock and absolutely love it so would love to try more shades! Bronze shades are so wearable so I will definitely swatch this when I'm next in Space NK!
    Nicola x (@itsneecola)