Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque

IMG_1967
IMG_1986
IMG_1973
Hands up, I’m a bad beauty blogger but this is the first time that I have purchased and tried this much talked about and all time blogger-favourite face mask. Aesop’s Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque (£27) has been on my “to buy” list for as long as I can remember now but it wasn’t until I was in Selfridges recently that I finally got round to spending the pennies on this skin saving face mask that really is everything I hoped it would be…and more.

Best described as an anti-oxidant clarifying masque, it is designed for frequent use for a deep cleanse and is suited to most skin types, particularly if you suffer from sensitivity or dryness. The three main ingredients – parsley seed, evening primrose and rosehip seed work wonders at cleansing and rejuvenating the skin whilst giving you a beautiful aroma of lavender and herbaceous. With a loose, liquid-y formula it is easy to apply all over the face or on specific areas that need a bit of TLC and within a few minutes it dries to a hard, clay-like finish that makes it impossible to frown, laugh or look surprised! As this masque works its magic you can almost feel all the impurities and nasties leaving your skin. Leave it on for fifteen minutes and then simply wash off with warm water to reveal some seriously refreshed, clear and glowing skin. Followed with a loving helping of Clarins Blue Orchid face treatment oil and I feel like my skin is brand new again. I honestly cannot believe it has taken me this long to add a bit of Aesop to my skin regime but it has swiftly become my holy grail face masque!

Have you tried this much coveted clarifying masque? What is your favourite face masque?

1. 20th March 2015 / 12:04 am

This mask sounds glorious! I've seen it all over the blogosphere too but as a student it really is a treat so maybe when I'm done with exams I can justify it ^_^
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe Beauty Blog x

2. 20th March 2015 / 12:07 am

I love the sound of this, and I prefer when masks are heavy and clay like as they feel like they are working more!

Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

3. 20th March 2015 / 12:41 am

Ahhh I need to try! Great post girl

Jill xo

4. 20th March 2015 / 4:04 am

Isn't it amazing when a hyped product is actually amazing! I really need to try this one. Like, really really need to.

My favourite mask is Sanctuary Spa Detox Mask. It's definitely worth giving it ago!

5. 20th March 2015 / 12:03 pm

I've been meaning to pick this up for the longest time as well! I've justified the purchase when I finish up one of my current masks though…soon! It sounds amazing!

Tasha // shiwashiful.

6. 20th March 2015 / 1:13 pm

I have only tried the Aesop Parsley seed facial toner – fab by the way – but the smell is a little off for me! Such a shame, I'll have to try pegs on my nose 🙂

Courtney x

7. 20th March 2015 / 8:25 pm

All Aesop masks look amazing, I can't believe I haven't tried any of them yet. My skin is desperately in need of something new or a skincare update and this sounds perfect for my skin.

Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

8. 20th March 2015 / 10:29 pm

Can't go wrong with this product! I just find that some nights that j feel I should do a mask…….I don't really have the energy to apply one haha xo

jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

9. 5th April 2015 / 12:28 am

This sounds so so amazing! I've been wanting to try so many products from Aesop, but just haven't got around to it. Sounds heavenly for the skin!