With a brush portfolio of over 50 professional tools it would be hard to believe there was any room left to squeeze in some new releases, but Zoeva have welcomed in the New Year with 8 new brushes. Traditionally handmade from wood, six layers of lacquer and a luxuriously shiny brass ferrule, there is something pretty luxe about the new Zoeva brushes and these make the perfect dressing table additions. With their smart silver and black design and the softest of bristles, I have been loving using these new face brushes which have your foundation, concealer, blush and eyeshadow all covered.
From top to bottom, from left to right, we have:
325. Luxe Brow Light which is made from the finest natural-synthetic hair and is the perfect tool to apply highlighter or eyeshadow layered underneath the brow bone.
114. Luxe Face Focus, a flat flame shaped brush which is a handy size to carry around for touch ups and setting makeup with powder under the eye area.
220. Luxe Grand Shader, a luxuriously fluffy shader brush ideal for sweeping on powder shadow all over your eyelid. (This is one of my favourites)
310. Spot Liner which might be tiny but it is mighty. Designed to visually thicken your lash line with gel liner or eyeshadow, it is perfectly formed for adding those finishing details to your makeup.
129. Luxe Fan is a great multifunctional tool that can be used to apply highlighter, blush or bronzer as well as tidying up any eyeshadow fallout after a heavy, smokey eye. It is soft and light so delivers a lovely, natural finish.
109. Face Paint Vegan is a densely packed, unique square edged brush made from vegan talon hairs which can be used to apply liquid and cream products to effortlessly contour and create the illusion of a shadow.
112. Face Curve brush is a soft, versatile tool to apply foundation to all areas of your face. The curved edge adapts to the contours and gives you a flawless base.
107. Powder Polish which could possibly be my favourite from this new launch. A large, luxurious rounded powder foundation brush, this is ideal for professional application of loose or pressed face products. It really does give a polished finish and also is pretty impressive when used with liquid foundation too.
Available from Love Make Up for a reasonable £6 to £14.50, I really rate Zoeva brushes and feel like I have all my brush needs covered with this new selection of tools. Foundation is buffed in flawlessly, eyeshadow is kept quick and simple with a light sweep and blush and bronzer is delivered in a light, natural way. Are you a fan too of the Zoeva brush and makeup range?