Revlon Lash Potion Mascara by Grow Luscious

Spellbinding volume. Supernatural length. Revlon’s Lash Potion Mascara was one of those products that whipped the blogging world into a frenzy last year as it graced the stores overseas in America and featured highly on everyone’s Target and Ulta shopping list! Since then it has made its way over to the UK soil and is readily available from Boots and Superdrug for £9.99 and is available in blackest black, blackened brown and waterproof.

Revlon Lash Potion Grow Luscious Mascara* magically transforms lashes to lush, long and lustrous. The formula contains strengthening proteins that drenches each lash with volume and the triple-groove wand separates and fans out your lashes, giving them instant, clump-free length. The brush is quite chunky so you do have to be quite delicate to ensure you don’t smudge mascara all over your eyelids but it effectively combs through your lashes and builds up a beautifully natural yet striking finish. You cannot deny it adds lots and lots of lovely length and volume and the formula doesn’t flake or transfer during the day making it a great mascara to wear day into night. If you are after a new ‘drugstore’ mascara for less than a tenner then I would definitely recommend checking this one out. The packaging is pretty magical too!

1. 30th December 2014 / 4:26 pm

I absolutely love this mascara! I've had it for a month or so now and I'd have to say its the best drugstore mascara I've tried. It looks great on your lashes, and on mine! I also reviewed it over on my blog not too long ago as I too thought it was great!
    loverosanna.blogspot.co.uk

2. 30th December 2014 / 6:53 pm

Ooh I looove the packaging of that! Ill have to give it a try sometim, when I get the chance! x

eippek.blogspot.co.uk

3. 30th December 2014 / 8:27 pm

The packaging looks nice but probably won't buy it yet as have quite a few on the go. I like a bit more volume than this too. Your shadow is such a pretty shade. xo

jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

4. 30th December 2014 / 11:46 pm

I'm actually not a fan of this packaging, its a bit too busy for me. But I do want to try this mascara, I always overlook Revlon!

Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

5. 30th December 2014 / 11:46 pm

Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

6. 30th December 2014 / 11:46 pm

Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

7. 31st December 2014 / 6:15 am

This is my all time favourite mascara – as of yet! The effect it has is just incredible.

nueyork.blogspot.com

8. 31st December 2014 / 7:32 pm

Perfect timing with this post, I just tossed my mascara today and have been doing some research on which one to scoop up next! Thanks Milly 🙂

Beautyosaurus Lex