Soap & Glory Orangeasm Range

I think it is fair to say that I always have one or two Soap & Glory products on the go either on my shower shelf or in my skincare cupboard (those Body Butters are never-ending!) and I really love the silkiness of their body washes and their Scrubatomic face polish is pretty fab too! The latest release from this fun beauty brand is the Orangeasm range comprising of a zesty-fresh body wash, a super rich body butter and an energising body fragrance. As the name would suggest, these new products are heavily scented with a rush citrus and zing to give you a heavenly zesty treat for your skin.

The body wash is wonderfully revitalising to really wake you up in the morning helped along with the addition of the spicy Ginseng and the fruity scent of fresh green mandarin, Sicilian lemon and sweet orange peel oils. It foams up on the skin perfectly and leaves it feeling soft and pampered as you leave the shower. The body butter is quite full on and decadent so you only need a little bit to save your skin from being too overpowered with the scent of oranges. It is packed full of Shea butter and Mango milk so is a real treat and does completely soften and indulge your skin, swiftly combating any dry patches and rough areas. I would find this too heavy to apply in the morning as a daytime moisturiser so save this for an evening pampering session so I can wake up to silky, glowing skin before heading to the shower. Finally we have a Super Tonic fragrance which is an light, effervescent body mist and probably my favourite product from this trio of new releases. The fresh green mandarin, cool mint, sweet orange and Sicilian lemon oils make the most perfect refreshing fruity cocktail of scents and once spritzed onto the skin, gives you a wonderfully awakening fragrance with a sweet zesty-ness that is perfect for Summer days.

The new Orangeasm range from Soap & Glory is currently on 3 for 2 offer at Boots in you fancy adding a citrus kick to your bath time routine. Have you tried these new arrivals from Soap & Glory?

ps: Thank you all so much for your kind comments about my new layout and design. It was all down to the technical brilliance of Phil from Pipdig who loves HTMLs a little too much! If you are looking for a blog revamp then I would definitely recommend Phil – he is pretty awesome.

1. 28th June 2014 / 9:53 pm

I absolutely adored the Sugar Crush range, so I'm pretty certain that the Orangeasm products will win over my heart too! Soap and Glory really have got it down to a T when it comes to body products 😀

2. 28th June 2014 / 11:56 pm

Love your blog — and this post! I look forward to trying those out! I am actually thinking of buying a layout from him, his designs are awesome! xx

laurieamedina.blogspot.com x

3. 29th June 2014 / 12:04 am

Definitely want to try this as I'm not actually in love with my Sugar Crush body wash – I know it sounds odd but I dislike the smell of it in the shower! Out of the shower it's fine :s Haha! So would love to try the newer scent when I've ran out.

xx

4. 29th June 2014 / 12:41 am

I love their Sugar Crush line of products, can't wait to look at these ones!

Kendal // Life With Kendal

5. 29th June 2014 / 1:11 am

I really want to try more S&G! This range sounds uh-mazing, I love citrusy scents. The tonic especially sounds uber lovely 🙂

Tasha // shiwashiful.

6. 29th June 2014 / 7:24 am

The super tonic looks great. It would be nice if I can find it in my city.

7. 29th June 2014 / 9:57 am

These sound absolutely stunning. I'm definitely going to be making a few more additions to my Soap and Glory family!

8. 29th June 2014 / 12:15 pm

sounds like such a heavenly scent i love the smell of oranges always me wake up in the mornings ! soap and glory always make some beautiful things 😀 xx
    Melissa ♥ || The Inked Blonde

9. 29th June 2014 / 9:54 pm

I really do love S&G products but all of their stuff smells exactly the same which I think is incredibly boring which is why I;m so glad they've brought out this orange range!

10. 30th June 2014 / 6:30 pm

I love soap and glory, need to try out this range x

slutsandfishnets.tumblr.com

11. 1st July 2014 / 3:24 pm

I normally don't go for citrus scents but I recently picked up a few bits from this range and I love it, it's perfect for summer.

P.xx