By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock

IMG_1949

By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock £28
available from Space NK

So I think this could be my favourite purchase of the year so far (such a bold statement I know!) and I only have Tanya Burr to thank blame for me picking up this beauty when in Space NK last month. The By Terry Ombre Blackstar “colour fix” cream eyeshadow is a twist up eyeshadow stick that delivers an incredibly creamy, buttery application when swept over the eyelid or along the lower lash line. The staying power is pretty impressive too and when blended out it lasted a lengthy walk into the office, a brow-furrowing day at work and a sweaty gym session afterwards without even as much as a glimmer of a crease or smudge. The colour can be blended out for a more sheer wash of colour or built up for an intense, metallic finish, easily perfected around the edges with a fluffy shadow brush.

I love the simplicity of these sleek, twisty shadows. No primer needed here – just sweep, blend and go! With 15 different shades in the ombre blackstar line up, it was a tricky decision deciding which one to try first but having seen Tanya use Misty Rock in a recent tutorial video I knew that this shade was a must! It is a gorgeous yet frustratingly hard shade to describe. It almost changes under different light but is best described as a rich mauve/taupe shade with flashes of pink and silver shimmer. It was love at first swatch and now I know how pretty and long-lasting they really are I feel the need to expand my collection pronto. Bronze Moon I’m coming to get you!

Have you tried these Ombre Blackstar shadows from By Terry?

1. 27th May 2014 / 8:20 pm

I have heard nothing but good thing about this range and this just looks stunning. Very, very tempted!

Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

2. 27th May 2014 / 9:43 pm

I so didn't want to read another rave review about this haha, I may have to pick one up now!! It looks seriously stunning. x

Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

3. 27th May 2014 / 9:43 pm

Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

4. 28th May 2014 / 4:05 am

This product is number 1 on my wish list at the moment (also because of Tanya). It looks great on you! yep, I must have it (I also want the shade in brown perfection, uh-oh!)

shesarainbowblog.com

5. 28th May 2014 / 9:48 am

These look so gorgeous but I just can't justify the hefty price tag. I've read that the Kiko versions of these are great dupes though! This shade really suits you btw 🙂

6. 28th May 2014 / 11:08 am

That is amazing staying power! Will keep an eye out…

7. 29th May 2014 / 4:00 am

I just need one of these. End of story! That shade looks gorgeous on you and the fact that it's a cream product that actually stays on without a primer? I think that it's actually revolutionary. Goodbye simultaneously (and frustratingly) beautiful and awful NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils.
    teenbeautylover.blogspot.com

8. 3rd June 2014 / 10:50 pm

I love the By Terry shadow sticks! I have Bronze Moon, but I have to add this one to my collection!

Caitlin Confidential

9. 7th June 2014 / 7:12 am

The manager was able to have my husband and me in quickly to see the space. We were so lucky that they had our date available. This place made my wedding day absolutely perfect.
    Atlanta Wedding venues

10. 30th June 2014 / 1:21 pm

I was lucky enough to win a SpaceNK giftcard recently and I picked this exact product up – LOVE it! Your review describes it perfectly and I'm sure it would suit any skintone or eye colour – really worth the expense and I too would love to add more to my collection!
    Nicola x (@itsneecola)

11. 15th July 2014 / 4:29 am

what other makeup are you wearing here? the blush looks gorgeous!