Soap and Glory Glow Job

Soap & Glory sunkissed tinted morning moisture flash, £11
available from Boots

As the weather starts to heat up and we yearn for a fresher, lighter face of makeup for the Summer months I find myself whipping out my arsenal of tinted moisturisers and face-self-tanners to ensure I still have the warmth and coverage to my base that I love without the heavy finish of my usual foundations or powders. This little product from Soap and Glory has great versatility and can be used as a self-tanner for the face to use overnight in place of your night cream or as a tinted moisturiser to wear alone or under your makeup for when you just want to get up and glow go!

This daily radiance moisture lotion has tiny bronzer-filled beads within the cream that feel slightly grainy on the skin initially but then slowly burst as you rub the lotion into your skin, instantly releasing a delicate tint of colour. If you are cautious of using self-tanners on your face then this may be the little baby step you need as the colour is very subtle but completely buildable and gives you an instant bronzed finish with a clear guide colour as you apply. This cream is also packed full of raspberry stem cells which is an extract that deeply moisturises and boosts the elasticity of the skin whilst giving you a gorgeous, just-back-from-the-beach glow. The combination of the glow-giving effect and the beautiful bronzed finish is good enough for me to leave my foundation in my muji drawer and reach for this over the warmer days or pack in my suitcase for a holiday away, plus the scent is like a fruity berry cocktail you may find on the beach too!

Have you tried this product from Soap and Glory?

1. 23rd April 2014 / 9:27 pm

I've always been a fan of Soap and Glory, but never once tried this product! I always find it hard to get a tan over Summer as my skin burns easily! This sounds like the perfect product for me, I definitely need to purchase this!! <3 xx

nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

2. 23rd April 2014 / 10:10 pm

I am scared of face tanners so this sounds fab! Will be picking this up on my next boots trip!!

Laura

maquillagemagic.blogspot.co.uk

3. 23rd April 2014 / 10:58 pm

I so need to try something from the Soap and Glory brand. I have heard so many good things about their products.

4. 24th April 2014 / 8:04 am

This sounds so lovely! I love glowy products but I'm always wary of using them due to my oily skin. I'm definitely going to try this though 🙂
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

5. 24th April 2014 / 9:18 am

This product looks lovely! I don't think I can get it here in the States, but I would love to see if I can find it somewhere!

Soap & Glory is always so funny with their packaging too 😉

daniellecaliforniaa.blogspot.com

6. 24th April 2014 / 10:57 am

I have used this product and I am a fan! Smells lovely and is really moisturising. It gives just the right amount of colour/coverage for days when you don't feel like wearing heavy foundation.

7. 24th April 2014 / 12:01 pm

Que buena pinta!! Me encantaría probarla, que pena que en España no se encuentre la marca en ningún sitio 🙁

Kyllie | Make Up Fragrances

8. 24th April 2014 / 10:18 pm

thanks for sharing! Will need to try it!

9. 27th May 2014 / 11:22 pm

I love your blog, it is beautiful and you've written so many good pieces, I really admire everything you've managed to do and I would love if you could take a look at mine – i'm just starting out so it's all a bit rubbish but i'd love your advice – http://katyjjo.blogspot.co.uk thank you

Katy xoxo