Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow palette

Urban Decay Naked 3 palette £37
available from Debenhams

I know I am a little late to the Naked palette party here but having bypassed Naked 1 and 2 I couldn’t resist picking up the latest release, Naked 3, whilst I was browsing Sephora in Paris last month. Out of the trio of palettes this is the one that appealed to me most, mainly because of the pink and rose gold influences and the lovely shimmery shades on offer. The majority of the shades have a shimmery or satin finish with only 2 or 3 of the shadows being purely matte, so definitely one to stay clear of if you don’t love a little bit of glitter.

As I had anticipated the quality and colour payoff of these eye shadows are brilliant but do present a little fall out on application so be prepared with your powder brush to sweep away the excess. I love the mixture of taupe, gold and dusty pink shades broken up with some creamy white highlight colours and a couple of darker greys and a violet-brown which are perfect for applying definition in the crease or along the lower lash line. For the look about I firstly took “Dust” all over my lid and up to my brow bone to add a light base and shimmery highlight. I then swept “Buzz”, a muted pink shimmer, all over the centre of my eyelid and finished with “Trick”, a lustrous gold, buffed into the crease and lightly lined through my bottom lashes. I absolutely love the warm sheen these shadows instantly give to your eye and I really look forward to experimenting with some more looks from this palette, possibly trying something a little darker and more matte with the likes of “Factory” and “Blackheart”.

Do you own this eyeshadow palette? Which are your favourite shades?

1. 22nd March 2014 / 6:51 pm

I have been considering buying the naked 3 palette for a while but I am torn between this one and the original, help?! Lovely post buy the way! Also started following you on Bloglovin! x

littlemisspaige28.blogspot.co.uk

2. 22nd March 2014 / 7:16 pm

I have this palette and I really like it, but I do think it will look better with a tan in the summer!!

emmazingbeauty.blogspot.com

3. 22nd March 2014 / 7:31 pm

I love all the naked palettes especially this one, the shades are lovely!x

a-littlebeautyblog.blogspot.com

4. 22nd March 2014 / 7:45 pm

The look you created with the palette looks great on you. The naked 3 palette is the one that appealed to me the most too. Love the rose and gold hues.

xo Ashley

5. 22nd March 2014 / 8:15 pm

The pink / rose gold shades of the Naked 3 compliment your fair skin tone so well! I am tempted to buy the Naked 2.

P.xx
    GreyWalls

6. 22nd March 2014 / 9:46 pm

I've been loving Factory lately as an easy single wash of colour look but come warmer weather I'm sure I'll get more use out of the lighter shades in this palette. So beautiful! x

morerebe.com

7. 22nd March 2014 / 11:56 pm

Definitely my favourite out of all the naked palettes!

makeupbyjesswhitbread.blogspot.com

8. 23rd March 2014 / 6:53 am

I don't have this palette yet but it looks amazing. The shades really compliments your skin tone. I wish I could get this palette soon because I love my Naked 2 Palette very much. I can't wait to try out different looks.

Temmy

9. 23rd March 2014 / 9:56 am

I got this last week and I love it! SO many perfect shades I will literally never have to buy another eye shadow again 😉

Great pictures!

Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

10. 23rd March 2014 / 10:18 am

I'm forever doubting whether I should get this palette or not. I love the shades, they are perfect! Also, you made amazing pictures.. So bright and clear! 🙂

Valérie from Scribbles of Valérie x

11. 23rd March 2014 / 6:00 pm

I just got this! Excited to use it and see how it works out xox

12. 28th March 2014 / 7:42 am

I just bought this palette too and I used it for the first time today- my favorite color is Burnout. What is yours?

13. 8th April 2014 / 7:39 pm

I totally adore this palette and have been using it nearly religiously for the past 3 months. Its fantastic.