YSL Fuchsia Storm Rouge Volupte lipstick

YSL Fuchsia Storm lipstick

YSL No.31 Fuchsia Storm Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick* £25
available from Selfridges

“A rush of roses and peonies, a whirlwind of a thousand flowers envelops the Saint Laurent woman in a soft, feverishly sensual cloud. Flower Crush.”

Yves Saint Laurent’s Spring 2014 collection is now out and is just as beautiful as I had hoped – imagine soft, feminine, sophisticated shades of petal pink blusher and golden-infused glosses. I think if there was an award for the most gorgeous-packaged lipstick line on the beauty counters, it would definitely be the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks. They are the ones that I swoon over when in Selfridges beauty hall and the formula I adore to wear when after a silky, creamy finish.

Fuchsia Storm is a new, permanent Rouge Volupte shade released with the new Spring Look 2014 collection. There are four new Rouge Volupte additions to YSL’s lipstick line, all inspired by the essence of flowers and delicacy of petals, and are completely soft yet sensuous. Fuchsia Storm No.31 is described as a “rose, more than a little” and is a luminous bright-pink shade with a lip-loving formula of vitamins and soft waxes. It glides onto the lips beautifully and leaves them with a rosy sheen and strong colour. I remember No.7 Lingerie Pink was one of my first “high end” treats from a YSL counter and ever since I have enjoyed growing my Rouge Volupte collection and this latest release is a very welcome addition. Just perfect with bronzed skin and a simple, neutral eye!

Have you seen any pretty items from the YSL Spring collection that have made it onto your wish list?

1. 1st February 2014 / 10:54 pm

This is such a stunning shade. I don't normally like such brights on blondes (like myself!) but has made me change my mind. Plus YSL packaging is to die for!

Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

2. 1st February 2014 / 11:59 pm

Beautiful color! love it!

3. 2nd February 2014 / 2:41 am

I have yet got to try any of the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks but I think my collection just might start with the Fuchsia Storm #31. I love that shade of pink!!!

4. 2nd February 2014 / 3:05 am

I just got one from there spring collection and I agree with you 100% their packaging should win awards, it's amazingly elegant. And the lipstick is so beautiful, one of my favorite formulas

5. 2nd February 2014 / 6:04 am

The color looks amazing on you and matches perfect with your nail polish! <3
    Happy Sunday Milly!
    xx

6. 2nd February 2014 / 10:16 am

This color is beautiful and I love the formula of YSL's lipsticks too! Hopefully I can get my hands on this before it sells out. I definitely want to add to my YSL lipstick collection.
    xx
    Stephanie | Love, August

7. 2nd February 2014 / 5:35 pm

Such a lovely pink, I haven't bought a YSL lipstick. Which is strange as I go to the counter every few months for my foundation. Will have to try them out xx

8. 2nd February 2014 / 5:41 pm

YSL lipsticks have the best packaging, so pretty! And I love the pink lipstick <3

9. 2nd February 2014 / 6:57 pm

Nothing like a bright pink lipstick with bronzed skin – I love wearing this combo in the summer!

xx Alyson