My wedding heels?

With my Summer wedding less than 24 weeks away now and the dress of my dreams cried over and ordered, my thoughts have turned to the second most important part of any bride’s attire – the wedding shoes. With our wedding taking place in the English countryside in rolling fields surrounded by hay bales and bunting, I didn’t want to spend a fortune of silk stilettos or designer heels for them to be ruined with mud and grass stains after the first few steps as a newly-wed, so my thoughts turned to the Vivienne Westwood Melissa shoes.

I already own the beautiful baby blue and red heart pair so know how incredibly comfy these heels are not to mention the sensible heel height and sweet, bubblegum scent so thought I would add to my collection with the lychee pink pair. I ordered these from Nonnon which is the official Melissa distributor and I was bowled over by all the fantastic plastic on offer and struggled to decide on just one pair of shoes! My shoes arrived the next day and they are absolutely perfect. I won’t disclose just yet if these will be the wedding shoes for my special day but they are certainly very close contenders…

1. 3rd February 2014 / 9:22 pm

Gorgeous, I would definitely pick these for my wedding day!

2. 3rd February 2014 / 9:31 pm

These are simply gorgeous – they do a cream/gold bow version that I badly want at the moment. Beautiful blog also by the way. I hope the wedding planning goes well! x

3. 3rd February 2014 / 9:50 pm

I really want a pair of Lady Dragons for my wedding day! They're cute yet chic – the very best kind of footwear xx

4. 3rd February 2014 / 10:00 pm

One of my best friends got married in these last summer and she looked like a dream! (:

5. 3rd February 2014 / 10:16 pm

These are adorable! I would love to marry in these! xx

6. 3rd February 2014 / 10:50 pm

If I ever get my fiance to commit to a date, I'd love to wear shoes like this for my wedding. They're so much more pretty and unique.. plus you could wear them again (if you wanted to). I think they remind me of Alice and Wonderland too, and who doesn't love a bit of Alice?! πŸ˜€ xx

Gemma β™₯ | Miss Makeup Magpie

7. 4th February 2014 / 12:37 am

These are pretty much my dream wedding shoes, they're just perfect
    : ]

8. 4th February 2014 / 12:58 am

these are such beautiful shoes, I wouldn't blame you if you chose these as THE wedding day shoes!

Jade

Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

9. 4th February 2014 / 12:31 pm

Love these (of course you know I do)! Remember my idea of switching it up for the evening perhaps too? An excuse to wear more pretty shoes! xx

10. 4th February 2014 / 2:05 pm

These are beautiful! What a perfect style and height – you can stay comfortable and stylish all day long πŸ™‚ I have these in blue with a big red heart – I can't wait to start wearing them again.
    Love http://www.little8ird.wordpress.com x

11. 4th February 2014 / 8:21 pm

You are going to be such a beautiful bride!!

12. 4th February 2014 / 9:28 pm

Ooo how fabulous, these heels are gorgeous! Congrats on the wedding lovely, another summer bride! I get married in July, and I just bought my wedding shoes on Sunday – exciting times!!

Elizabeth Daisy x | Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

13. 14th February 2014 / 10:19 am

I have seen pic online if blue with peach heart but can't seem to find for sale anywhere anyone got any tips? Also thinking for wedding shoes. Are they comfy milly?

14. 10th November 2016 / 12:28 pm

I have been reading many articles on the same issue but found this one uniquely written. You covered almost every point over the topic. I don’t feel need to read any other article on this topic now.

dubai wedding videographer

15. 10th November 2016 / 12:29 pm

Your writing skills make anything interesting. I am going to apply all tips that you have mentioned in your post, they could be helpful for anyone.

dubai wedding videographer