Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Light Deep Treatment Mousse

Aussie three minute miracle light deep treatment mousses – Aussome Volume and Mega
£4.99, available from Boots

When I first heard about Aussie’s latest release – the 3 minute miracle light mousses, my feelings were initially…meh! Styling mousses and crunchy curls are not my things so I didn’t think I would be interested in this product range one jot. However, once I had actually read my press release and realised that these are an extension to their current 3MM range and work as a wash in, wash out lighter conditioner to condition finer locks I was on board!

The classic 3 Minute Miracle Shine deep treatment has been a faithful addition to my hair care range for many years now. I don’t know whether it is the gorgeous, sweet scent or my post-wash luscious silky locks that I love more but it has been the perfect-match for my unruly, thick hair on numerous occasions now. The 3 Minute Miracle range from Aussie seemed to have the answer for every hair woe imaginable – a remedy for frizz? Check! Some care for coloured hair? Check! Fraught with split ends? Check! But those with a finer mane who fear the heavy conditioners and treatments may have been forgotten…until now. These two mousses, aussome volume and mega, are both lusciously lightweight, completely free of silicones and are bursting with nourishing ingredients with that same heavenly scent which fills the shower with a sweet vanilla aroma. These new mousses can be used just like any other Aussie 3MM treatment – simply apply the whipped-cream-like conditioner through your hair after shampooing and conditioning and let it work its magic for three minutes before rinsing out. Finer hair should feel completely nourished and lavished with love without being weighed down or left feeling greasy like some other treatments can.

I think it is great that Aussie have finally added a lighter variant to their already adored 3MM range and now I feel everybody can find their perfect match, whatever their hair type. Do you have finer hair and struggle to find a great deep treatment? Would you be interested in giving these new products a whirl?

*sponsored post

1. 19th February 2014 / 9:46 pm

That mousse sounds truly amazing! I will have to add it to my buying-list 😀 x / almeidas.se

2. 19th February 2014 / 10:55 pm

I am so excited to try these! I am a huge Aussie fan and have been using their shampoo for the past year or two and love it. I'm going to hunt these down asap.

3. 19th February 2014 / 10:59 pm

Super excited to get my hands on these! I have finer hair and have been waiting for this line to bring something for some added volume!
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward

4. 19th February 2014 / 11:59 pm

These sound just up my street! I have hair that is far too straight and tend to fall flat the second day… I am always looking for different ways to add more volume to it!

Phanee

5. 20th February 2014 / 12:18 am

I definitely need to get my hands on these, anything that claims to offer volume or a deep condition is a big plus in my books! x

6. 20th February 2014 / 1:21 am

I'm sure we don't have these in Canada yet, but i will be on the hunt for them. The fact that they come out like whipping cream is AWESOME !!

7. 20th February 2014 / 2:36 am

Hi girl, great review! You make me wanna go out to get it:) but sadly we dont have Aussie hair care here. Hope my local drugstore will stock it up because I really wanna try!

8. 20th February 2014 / 9:22 am

I LOVE the deep conditioner, and I seriously wish they sold this in the US. I would use it all the time! 🙁

9. 20th February 2014 / 10:54 am

Ooh can't wait to try these I have very thin fine hair (lucky me) so this sounds perfect. Thanks for sharing 🙂 xx
    emmalouisedreams.blogspot.co.uk

10. 20th February 2014 / 1:30 pm

This looks amazing, I use the 3 minute miracle reconstruction deep conditioner once in a while from aussie. Will definitely give these a try.

Jo xx

11. 23rd February 2014 / 11:04 am

I'm intrigued! Will have a look next time I'm in Boots 🙂

12. 26th February 2014 / 2:54 pm

I used to use the 3MM all the time as well, recently my hair has become such a chore to look after. I will definitely have to give this new product a whirl 🙂

Louise xx