Clinique All about Shadow Neutral Territory palette

Clinique limited edition Neutral Territory palette*, £32
8 shades of beige – available online

It would be fair to say that the mere mention of a neutral eyeshadow palette sends people running to their beloved Urban Decay Naked palettes but with the love of neutral shades here to stay, there has been quite a few recent releases that could rival Naked 1, 2 and 3. This 8-pan palette from Clinique has been my eyeshadow saviour over the past few weeks because of its slim, oh-so-travel-friendly profile and its gorgeous range of shades and finishes. You have everything you need from a frosty cream highlight colour, a couple of very neutral base colours with a matte finish and some richer, shimmery shades to define and intensify your look.

I always gravitate towards warm, copper and brown shades when it comes to my eye makeup so it is really refreshing to see some of those red-toned additions in this palette and the brush it comes with isn’t half bad either if you are on the go and want to quickly slip this palette in your makeup bag. In the look above I took the furthest left-hand shade all over my lid and up to my brow bone followed by the cooler grey shade over the top. In the crease I took the darkest shade from the right and gently buffed it in to add a smoky finish but you could just leave this step and enjoy a softer effect. All the shades have great pigmentation and are smooth to apply, making it a really handy little palette. If you find your Naked palette just that little bit cumbersome to lug around with you when travelling or for touch-ups during the day then this could be the next best thing!

1. 30th January 2014 / 10:24 pm

That is such a stunning palette, looks like an extended version of the naked basics 🙂

Sophie x

2. 30th January 2014 / 11:08 pm

I love the shades in this palette and it is incredibly portable which is great! I'm quite tempted to give it a try.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

3. 30th January 2014 / 11:15 pm

The warm red-toned shades are stunning! Few palettes ever include these kinds of colours, but they look so great on all eye colours! x

morerebe.com

4. 31st January 2014 / 1:45 am

I've had my eyes on this palette since it came out around christmas time, looks lovely and all colors I'd wear on a daily basis

5. 31st January 2014 / 8:38 am

Ooh this is so pretty! I've been seeing quite a lot of posts about this little beauty floating around and it's definitely made me want to take a trip to my nearest Clinique store.
    xx
    Stephanie | Love, August

6. 31st January 2014 / 8:49 am

Oh my gosh this is sooo pretty! I actually don't 'want the NAKED palettes with all my heart', simply because everybody and their mother has them and they kind of lost that spark. This however looks amazing, the packaging is a hundred times more beautiful! ♥
    xx, moonchild beauty blog

7. 31st January 2014 / 9:36 am

it looks beautiful I love your jawline.

8. 31st January 2014 / 8:28 pm

The packaging has already won me over without even seeing the beautiful shades. I wish it was a little bit more affordable but It will sure be added to my 'wish list'

P.xx
    GreyWalls

9. 31st January 2014 / 10:46 pm

Love the packaging and the colors, this palette is gorgeous !

10. 15th February 2014 / 8:07 pm

Saw this palette in the magazine and want it sooo badly. Perfect colors I think (I'm actually not a crazy fan of Urban Decay).
    Thanks for this review)