MOM jeans and lace

outfit MOM jeans

Lace top – Primark

Jeans – Topshop MOM jeans

Necklace – H&M

Heels – Vivienne Westwood Melissa peep toes

Belt – H&M

Just a quick outfit from the weekend. As you can see, I am still loving my Topshop MOM jeans and their amazing versatility when it comes to dressing an outfit up or down. Half an hour before these photos were taken I was kicking back on the sofa watching Wimbledon in my jeans and converses but after a quick slick of lipstick and a shimmy into my new lace vest, I was good to hit the town! My lace vest from Primark is my favourite recent purchase and for a mere £3.50, I will certainly be picking up some of the brighter colours on offer. The scalloped detailing on the straps and around the neckline is just so pretty and if you think the sheer material is a little too risque for you then you could always wear it under a cardigan or kimono style jacket. And as for my shoes…well they speak for themselves really. They are definitely the kind of item in your wardrobe that instantly makes you smile whenever you wear them. Happy feet!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the glorious sunshine. 🙂

1. 1st July 2013 / 7:32 pm

Best styling of MOM jeans I've seen so far! Love it 🙂 x

2. 1st July 2013 / 8:14 pm

Ooh you look wonderful Milly, so clever to pair Mom jeans with VW shoes and a dainty lacy top! xx

3. 1st July 2013 / 8:37 pm

Such a cute outfit! Love how you styled the MOM jeans! And those shoes… Ugh, to die for!

Hope you had a great Monday!

xo Emily | Honey Loaf

4. 1st July 2013 / 9:52 pm

I've heard nothing but good reviews about the MOM jeans and you are rocking them! You look fab xx

5. 1st July 2013 / 10:10 pm

This post is really making me buy a pair of mom jeans! They suit you so much and styled so well! xx

6. 1st July 2013 / 10:14 pm

These are such a great cut and suit you so well!

Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

7. 1st July 2013 / 11:04 pm

Milly the entire outfit is so stylish and well put together. You totally own the MOM jeans look. 🙂

8. 2nd July 2013 / 10:15 am

you look gorgeous here, I love that lace top 🙂 xx

9. 2nd July 2013 / 1:03 pm

Everything about this outfit is perfect <3 I can't believe that top is Primark!
    emmerliejay x

10. 3rd July 2013 / 11:46 am

I tried to get a pair of these shoes but they were sold out of my local shop – very cute!! And what a bargain from Primark. I tend to wear this style of jean with a loose top but will def think about a tighter top – you look great!

11. 4th July 2013 / 12:11 pm

Hello Millie,

I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's fashion luxury brands, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would help me a lot 🙂
    Here the link of my survey: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2SJRFPJ
    Thank you very much!

Lou ♥

Ps:Love that outfit, especially the lace top!

12. 5th July 2013 / 10:23 pm

I really love this outfit and would love to try it myself! I like that you've picked a really feminine top with these jeans because the cut it quite masculine. (i've recently discovered how much I love boy jeans and so I'm on the hunt for pretty girl tops to soften it up a bit). You have an amazing figure and I think you look great showing off you waist like that with a belt.
    You really do look great.

Flora