Korres Jasmine lip butter

Korres Jasmine lip butter*
£8, available from John Bell Croyden

One thing I can never be without is lip balm! I daren’t count how many I actually own but they always seem to find their way into every bag, clutch and pocket I possess, yet I am constantly on the hunt for a new one – one that promises more hydration, more nourishment with a sweet, fruity scent as well please! The Korres lip butters have been a heralded product within the beauty world for sometime now and I can honestly see why. The consistency, unsurprisingly, is buttery-soft, not at all greasy, and gives your lips a soft tint of colour and shine. The formula is packed full of Shea butter and rice wax which makes fine work of any dry or chapped skin, oh and it smells amazing. Sweet, buttery, slightly floral. Just divine. These are definitely worth the accolade and all for a very reasonable price also. Whereas this Jasmine lip butter only gives the lips a subtle gloss of light pink, the other shades gives your lips a more punchy colour and I definitely recommend checking out the Mango and Plum ones if you are after a great lip balm with a pop of colour to boot!

What lip balm is your dry lip saviour?

1. 7th April 2013 / 9:33 am

I've been really meaning to check out the Korres lip butters 🙂

my blog

2. 7th April 2013 / 10:23 am

I've got this Jasmine one too and I love it! I really want another one with a bit more colour! x

3. 7th April 2013 / 11:15 am

I also have the Korres Jasmine lip butter, but it doesn't last too long on my lips (I have also tried the chapstick option, but same problem). My all time favourite lip balm is Smiths Rosebud salve in strawberry 🙂 x

4. 7th April 2013 / 1:02 pm

I have Plum and Mango and love them both 🙂 I really need to smell Jasmine.

5. 7th April 2013 / 1:36 pm

I've heard loads of good stuff about these lip butters, but I always lose lip balms! x

6. 7th April 2013 / 1:56 pm

I've been dying to try out the nivea lip butters, I hear they're all the rave, but for now i'm just sticking to my trusty vaseline. I understand your obsession, once you start with lip balms, you can't stop, it's like your lips are reliant on them! Might give this one a try if I can find it in Ireland 🙂 x

7. 7th April 2013 / 2:19 pm

I definitely want to try it! I use the Kiehls original balm or an Eos currently.

8. 7th April 2013 / 3:01 pm

I read soooo much about that want to try sooo much. Speaking about my lip hero is actually not exactly a balm. It's a shea butter. It is amazing not for only dry lps (I use at nights) but also for dry hands and legs. I also use it for my hair (as a mask). I recommend it for every girl who reads it!
    xoxo
    Stacy

9. 7th April 2013 / 3:05 pm

After hearing so much about these and having tried pretty much every drugstore lipbalm I feel like it could be time to try out something new!

10. 7th April 2013 / 3:50 pm

This looks so good! 🙂 I'm currently using the Nivea lip butter in Raspberry Rose which is lush. xx

11. 7th April 2013 / 5:50 pm

This sounds lovely!

No matter how many lip balms I try I always go back to my nuxe one or Vaseline.

12. 7th April 2013 / 7:16 pm

i love these, the guava one is my favourite. xx
    beautgeorge.blogspot.com

13. 7th April 2013 / 10:23 pm

I've heard so many good things about the Korres lip butters that I'm dying to try one out! *Adds to birthday wishlist*

Hannah cagneyandlace.com

14. 8th April 2013 / 1:17 am

Love these! I have this one in the form of the tube. I also love carmex

15. 8th April 2013 / 4:57 pm

My Korres Lip butter in Quince has trumped all my other lip balms, lip glosses and lip sticks and left them very unloved… I do want to try the stick version but I heard the formulation is not as good? x

16. 8th April 2013 / 8:34 pm

I love the Korres Lip butters, i have one in Guava and It's nearly finished so I can't bring myself to use the last little bit yet, definitely need to try the other flavours 🙂
    Rosalie x
    rosaliejayne.blogspot.co.uk

17. 9th April 2013 / 1:22 am

I just this this packaging of these is SO cute, but its so hard to pick a shade! xx

18. 12th April 2013 / 9:49 am

My lips get so dry, thanks for showing this! I've been using Vaseline!

19. 13th April 2013 / 3:12 pm

I really want to try one of these as I have a mint balmi and carmex on the go at the moment. I have so many lip balms but another couldn't hurt, could it? Haha:)

♥ Anabel Kate ♥

20. 19th April 2013 / 10:34 am

I love the Burts Bees Replenishing Lip balm. Its 100% natural and its amazing!!

heykomal.blogspot.com