Thierry Mugler miniatures collection

Thierry Mugler Miniatures Gift Set* – £31
available online and released nationwide next month

Which Mugler scent are you?

Gift sets and Christmas. They pretty much go hand in hand and as we get ever-increasingly close to the festive period, you will find it near impossible to complete you Christmas shopping without falling over a gift set or three! Whereas I’m quite blasé about gift sets in general, there is always the occasional gem that gets you excited. And here is such a gift set which I couldn’t pass by without mentioning. It is the perfect present for anyone who loves the Thierry Mugler fragrances and is a fan of all things cute and tiny. The collection features four deluxe miniatures, all individually boxed and ideal for throwing in your handbag or clutch bag for a night out. Or simply adorning your dressing table. Or holding between your fingers and pretending you’re a giant!

For a fairly reasonable price, this gift set invites you to sample Thierry Mugler’s four iconic scents; Angel Eau de Parfum (5ml), Womanity Eau de Parfum (5ml), Angel Eau de Toilette (3ml) and Alien Eau de Parfum (6ml). I have owned all these perfumes at one time or another and am delighted to welcome them all back into my collection, if somewhat smaller this time. Alien has to be my absolute favourite fragrance from Thierry Mugler, so wonderfully woody and floral, followed closely by Angel Eau de Parfum.

Are you a Thierry Mugler fan? Could this be a potential Christmas present purchase?

1. 30th October 2012 / 6:06 pm

These are a total dream! Although alien is my ultimate favourite. Definitely going to have to buy this when it's out and give the others away as stocking fillers x

2. 30th October 2012 / 6:11 pm

I've been wanting to purchase the 'alien' perfume for literally AGES now, but it's so expensive! This seems like a nice gift set for chirstmas. Might pop it on my wishlist seen as it doesn't break the bank! xo

3. 30th October 2012 / 6:14 pm

I've never tried this brand of perfume but I love the idea of 4 smaller versions of the perfume for the same price as one full size, as everyone likes to change it up and try different scents for different occasions 🙂

I'm currently running a giveaway where you could win a MAC lipstick of your choice. Please check out my blog if you're interested. 🙂

4. 30th October 2012 / 7:00 pm

This looks amazing, Alien is probably my all time favourite perfume!

Sarah,
    takemyscars.blogspot.com

5. 30th October 2012 / 7:13 pm

i've only ever tried alien and i love it!! this looks like the perfect gift, i'll definitely be buying it for someone or putting it on my own gift list :):)

6. 30th October 2012 / 8:22 pm

wow – looks lovely! Alien is my favourite by far.

7. 30th October 2012 / 8:49 pm

These are so cute! Got to love miniatures (and pretending to be a giant)..haven't really tried any of Thierry Mugler's fragrances so this looks like a great christmas gift to myself x

8. 30th October 2012 / 8:51 pm

love thierry mulgers collection..
    I love angel the most as was my mums fav and had been mine, then I fell in love with alien..
    May have to add this to my birthday/christmas wishlist.. 🙂
    Caroline.x

starsandthebutterflies.com

9. 30th October 2012 / 9:58 pm

Such a great christmas idea!

thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

10. 30th October 2012 / 11:21 pm

Another review of a gifted product 🙁

11. 31st October 2012 / 9:52 pm

love thierry mugler's perfumes ! this is such a great gift idea ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

12. 5th November 2012 / 12:42 pm

I've seen this set at Heathrow Airport last week and nearly bought it 🙂 I really love Alien, but never tried one of the other fragrances.

13. 9th January 2013 / 10:46 pm

Oh wow!!!!!! 😀 😀 I totally <3 Thierry Mugler perfume!! Angel is my favourite closely followed by Womanity! lol 🙂 I've not seen this minature set before now! I'd love it! hehe 😀 xoxo