Neom travel candle gift set (and a special offer!)

NEOM Travel Candle Gift Set* £55
available online

Scent with Love…

Just when I thought it was not possible to love Neom Luxury Organics anymore than I do now, they release their Christmas gift sets and I am in heaven. This gorgeous travel candle gift set is comprised of four of their most popular scents, beautifully presented in a slide-out box – perfect for the upcoming festive time. I have waxed lyrical (!) about Neom candles before on many occasions, and I will do it here again because they really do deserve all the praise they get. If you have ever been in a quandary as to which Neom candle to try first then this is the ideal gift set to get four of their loveliest candles at your fingertips – Real Luxury, Invigorate, Harmonise and Tranquility. Tranquility is one of favourite scents from this gift sets. It is a shoulder massage at the end of a busy day. It is soothing and relaxing. Fragranced with English lavender, sweet basil and jasmine it works blissfully well as a pre-bedtime treatment to lull you into a rested slumber. Neom’s travel candles will burn cleanly for up to 20 hours and are perfectly-formed to be used in smaller rooms, around the bath or on your bedside table.

And a special offer for you:
Pearls & Poodles have teamed up with Neom Luxury Organics to offer you all a great offer if you are considering doing a spot of early Christmas shopping online!

pearls20 – Use this code to get 20% off any full priced items
pearlstravel – Use this code to receive a free Tranquility travel candle (one of my favourite scents!) with all orders over £50.

Both codes expire at midnight on 4th November 2012 so happy shopping!

(T&Cs: Open internationally, apply code in basket page, only full priced items contribute to the £50 total, discount not applicable on postage or in conjunction with any other offers)

1. 28th October 2012 / 9:33 pm

I love Neom! Looks like a perfect present for Christmas xx

2. 28th October 2012 / 9:39 pm

These candles look lovely, don't think I could justify spending this much money on them though xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

3. 28th October 2012 / 9:44 pm

That's absolutely gorgeous! I love Neom, especially the Tranquility candle xx

4. 29th October 2012 / 2:04 am

Oh my god I love candles, how have I not seen these before!? This looks a gorgeous set, I think it's so glam to have travel candles, it makes me think of movie stars who have to have a certain scent in their rooms!
    Love this!

dp

5. 29th October 2012 / 11:57 am

Might have to make a purchase now I've seen those codes! I love candles and I've heard these smell beautiful!
    X

6. 30th October 2012 / 4:28 am

This candle set looks so cute. Perfect for the winter and maybe a great Christmas gift for someone haha or maybe myself. Thanks for the review!

7. 10th January 2013 / 8:21 am

If anything, the only thing I'm not 100% okay with are the little bottles the candles are in. I'd very much rather just have the candles themselves and put them in the tea light holders all over the house.

8. 11th January 2013 / 7:59 am

Those would make for some really cute presents. I'd still be a little careful where to put them though. It's all too easy to cause a fire that needs the local fire protection services to put out.

9. 15th April 2013 / 6:09 am

I love aroma therapeutic candles. It's nice to have them at home because it helps me soothe my nerves and calms my spirit. Best accessory for relaxation. –Gwyn

10. 1st December 2014 / 7:33 pm

I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. Travel Gifts