Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne

IMG_1962
IMG_1975
IMG_1984

Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne*
complete collection available online and in store from September 2014

As soon as I set foot in the Jo Malone three-storey townhouse nestled amongst the creative heart of London’s Soho it felt like I had been transported to the rugged English coastline. I was standing tall on the rugged cliffs faced with crashing waves and the whipping sea air stinging my skin, awakening and liberating my soul. I think I could also hear seagulls circling above!

This new unisex scent from Jo Malone has been inspired by the beautiful escapism reached when visiting the seaside but isn’t the typical light, aqueous fragrance that you may expect from a beach-inspired scent. Wood Sage and Sea Salt sits comfortably in the Jo Malone “woody” fragrance family and encapsulates long walks along the windswept shore, wrapped up in cable knits and Hunter wellies with the scent of rain-soaked driftwood and sea spray dancing in the air. This cologne is completely unique and sophisticated with the woody earthiness of sage being the predominant base note, stung by the freshness of sea salt and finished with an almost zesty flavour of citrus to invigorate the scent. The Master Perfumer, Christine Nagel, wanted this aroma to hold a feeling of free-spirited liberty and joy and I think she has managed to achieve this perfectly. I am so excited for the full collection to launch in September (the candle is definitely worth a sniff too!) and love the fact that it can be layered beautifully with lighter Jo Malone scents.

Do you like the sound of this new cologne?

1. 30th May 2014 / 9:24 pm

Completely love Jo Malone! (:

2. 30th May 2014 / 9:50 pm

Oh goodness that sounds lovely. It's making me homesick for beaches the way you talk about it though! Meaaaan. ;P

x Nicole Isabella

3. 30th May 2014 / 10:16 pm

Absolutely love Jo Malone scents! Their packaging and fragrances are truly one of a kind from all the other ones in the market! If only they weren't so bloody expensive! Haha xx

bohorush.blogspot.com

4. 31st May 2014 / 4:48 pm

Almost every lady gives careful consideration to her hair since hair makes a lady really one might say! In any case now, we are going to understand that a conventional haircut won't just give to one's excellence additionally to one's appeal. for more Lioness Woman's Club

5. 2nd June 2014 / 8:38 pm

I absolutely love Jo Malone fragrances!
    I find that their fragrances are quite timeless too, as they appeal to me (at 21 years old) as well as my 50+ year old mother (she'd kill me if I wrote her exact age…).
    Their packaging is so cute as well!

S xx

Susannah London's Blog

6. 3rd June 2014 / 2:19 pm

sounds AMAZING,but I don't wanna wait till Sept. lol..I wish I cdv gotten a sample of this with my order a cpl weeks ago

7. 5th June 2014 / 6:58 pm

your description gives a real feel for the scent and really makes me eager to get it!