Bourjois Faux & Fabulous lashes and 2-in-1 tweezers

IMG_0125 copy

Bourjois Faux & Fabulous lash collection*, starting from £6.99
Bourjois 2-in-1 lash tweezers and lash applicator* £4.99
available from Boots

I’ve been meaning to feature these now not-so-new false lashes from Bourjois for some time now, along with their snazzy fake lash applicator, which makes application completely foolproof for those false lash novices amongst you. Bourjois’ new lashes come in five themed styles to add instant glamour and style to your eye look whether you are after structured and edgy, embellished and playful, or completely outrageous with the Paperself lace lashes. The all come with the integral lash applicator glue  and are completely reusable, if handled with care! I personally love the ‘Lady in Black’ outer corner lashes, embellished with black gem stones for a luxe Baroque look and something rather unique. However, the ‘More Volume’ lashes are the fail-safe option for amazing volume and oomph in an instant!

The 2 in 1 tweezers from Bourjois are designed to make the application and removal of false lashes a breeze with the curved tweezers at one end and the soft angled tip at the other. The curved shape offers a strong grip to securely hold and position the lashes in place along your lash line and the soft tapered tip is ideal for gently pressing the lashes, particularly the corners, down into position. I have never really struggled with the conventional tweezers-and-fingers method when applying my false lashes, but I think this would be a great tool for those who need a helping hand, and they look rather pretty too!

Which lashes are your favourite?

1. 4th March 2013 / 11:41 pm

I am the worlds worst eye lash applier! Although, I have recently found success with half sets so might check those out 🙂 Night!
    Annie.x

2. 5th March 2013 / 12:34 am

I like the 'more volume' lashes as they remind me of a favourite set of Kiss lashes I bought from a weird little beauty shop in NY. I really need to try the applicator/tweezers as I occasionally get hand tremors and it hinders my application! x

January Girl ♥ Nails Inc + Eylure Giveaway ♥

3. 5th March 2013 / 12:36 am

I really want to try the Miss Couture, lace effect, lashes. They looks amazing!

Jodie xx | Future Freaks Me

4. 5th March 2013 / 7:31 am

These look amazing! I'd like to try them out… I did apply some fake lashes on occassions, but these look really great quality!

Great post!

XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

5. 5th March 2013 / 9:38 am

The applicator looks good. Have you used it? Whats it like?

6. 5th March 2013 / 11:49 am

The 2 in 1 tweezers look soooo handy! And I love the lace lashes they look amazing 🙂

India xx

Beautycallsx.blogspot.co.uk

7. 6th March 2013 / 9:42 am

I really lie the look of the more volume and smokey look ones, they look really pretty! But I'm so hopeless at applying false lashes, I can never do it! And they always start coming up at the corners and get on my nerves, so I just tend not to bother haha! I wish I could do them though, they look so nice in the packets!
    Eleanor x