NEOM Organic Body Scrub

neom real luxury body scrub
neom real luxury body scrub
neom real luxury body scrub
neom real luxury body scrub

Neom Real Luxury Organic Body Scrub* £32
available online

Infused with the delightful scents of lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, this glorious body scrub from NEOM is the perfect pot of luxury for your bath time indulgences. Not only does it smell absolutely incredible; sweet, woody and spicy but it leaves your skin super soft and completely nourished whilst helping to improve circulation and remove dead skin cells. Whether you suffer from dry skin, like a well-prepped base for your fake tan or just love a good scrub every now and again, this product fits the bill perfectly. The organic sugar base in suspended in a mix of the finest essential oils with means my skin always feels so smooth and pampered after using this scrub and thankfully it isn’t at all gritty or scratchy. It is so thick and decadent that you only need a tiny scoop to massage your body thoroughly and leave your skin soft and glowing.

NEOM’s products are always the epitome of luxury and quality and this body scrub is no exception. Yes it is a real treat but I cannot imagine my bath times without it now!

Do you use a body scrub? Which one is your favourite?

1. 16th February 2013 / 8:26 pm

I've just scraped the last dregs out of my Origins scrub but discovered it's been discontinued so I'm on the look out for a new one. I think this might have to be a sneaky Mothers Day gift to myself x Becky

cosmeticdebris.blogspot.co.uk

2. 16th February 2013 / 8:44 pm

I'd love to try some Neom products. I usually use Soap & Glory scrubs, either Flakeaway or the Breakfast Scrub but I find will all their products the novelty soon wears off and they last toooooo long! This one sounds great though.

The January Girl ♥

3. 16th February 2013 / 8:51 pm

Can't believe I haven't tried anything from neom yet – this sounds incredible, I love lavender x

lamourjosie.com

4. 16th February 2013 / 8:54 pm

I've heard great things about these scrubs, and this one sounds like it smells so delicious!

I really suffer from dry patches sometimes, and I always need a good scrub.

5. 16th February 2013 / 9:03 pm

I love scrubs! My favourite is Sanctuary's Hot Sugar Scrub. Smells beautiful and leaves my skin so soft, definitely worth a try! It's a bargain at £11.50 too!

Rosa. x

hello scrapbook

6. 16th February 2013 / 9:31 pm

I haven't had anything from Neom.. their candles look so lovely, I haven't heard about body scrubs before, really want to try this one sounds lovely!:) xx

Shabby Chic and Tea♥

7. 16th February 2013 / 10:16 pm

I've never tried anything from Neom but I'm really curious now!

Love this post!

XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

8. 17th February 2013 / 9:41 am

This looks gorgeous, would love to try it out!
    lilacdreams15.blogspot.com

9. 17th February 2013 / 9:41 am

This looks gorgeous, would love to try it out!
    lilacdreams15.blogspot.com

10. 17th February 2013 / 10:10 am

I am just looking at it, and start thinking: Oh – it should work!!! :)))

11. 22nd February 2013 / 7:37 pm

I've read so many amazing things about this but I think it's a bit too far out of my price range.. interesting to hear your thoughts on it anyway 🙂

Louisa's Notebook