Aussie Miracle Shine range

When you have bleached your hair to smithereens, (see exhibit A above!) it is impossibly difficult to get that healthy, glossy shine back into your locks. Sadly blondes just don’t have that same natural lustre that our brunette and raven-headed friends possess, so sometimes you need a little helping hand. Aussie’s new Miracle Shine range is empowered with Australian Ginseng extract and Pearl powder to help re-ignite your hair’s shine. The range, which consists of a shampoo, conditioner and their trusty 3 minute miracle deep treatment, promises to give your hair a healthy dose of sunshine and leave it glimmering with enviable radiance and shine.

I used the range for the first time yesterday (photo after first wash) and was instantly overcome with the sweet, rich fragrance that all the products possess. Some may find it too sickly but I quite enjoyed the fruity experience that accompanied me in the shower and my hair did feel gorgeously soft and smooth after using all three products. I can tell already that the 3 minute miracle deep treatment is the hero product from this new range and will do my poor, processed locks no end of good. For the next four weeks I will be replacing my normal haircare with this Aussie trio and reporting back on how I feel the range has helped improve the shine and brilliance of my hair.

The Aussie Miracle Shine range is available from Boots and Superdrug, and retails at Β£3.99 – Β£5.99. Let me know if you have tried these products and if you were left revelling in shine and vibrancy?

sponsored post

1. 23rd January 2013 / 10:08 pm

I love Aussie shampoo. The smell alone wins me over!
    Also, loving your hairband, where's it from?
    Roxy's Box of Tricks Β

2. 23rd January 2013 / 10:10 pm

Ohhh I LOVE the miracle things, find I don't even need to leave them in for longer than it takes to rub myself with shower gel, awesomeee!! Definitely gonna be on the lookout πŸ™‚

fridayisforeverblog.com xx

3. 23rd January 2013 / 10:10 pm

fridayisforeverblog.com xx

4. 23rd January 2013 / 10:10 pm

fridayisforeverblog.com xx

5. 23rd January 2013 / 10:19 pm

I really love Aussie products, they smell delicious! One time my hairdresser asked if I used Aussie because he could tell from my hair! He also said that it can leave a lot of residue in your hair so i'm sure to use a clarifying shampoo some days if I'm working through a bottle of Aussie πŸ™‚

Sophie

6. 23rd January 2013 / 10:32 pm

*Screams* There's new Aussie πŸ˜€ great timing mine's about to run out x

7. 23rd January 2013 / 11:05 pm

@roxy – it is from Primark πŸ™‚

8. 23rd January 2013 / 11:32 pm

Your hair looks in lovely condition is there any other products you recommend for people with dark hair that want to lighten it? As I'm worried about my hair becoming damaged πŸ™ thank you

Olivia Xx
    lvsmth.blogspot.co.uk

9. 24th January 2013 / 2:33 am

Ahhhhh I must have those ones!! Never tried the shine shampoo,conditioner and mask, only the other ones. Sounds amazing, do you know if I can buy it in New Zealand?

Sanne
    Confessions of a blonde

10. 24th January 2013 / 9:06 am

I love the smell of the Aussie products. I think they're the only brand that I have gone back to. These sounds great, they may have to be my next shampoo & conditioner. πŸ™‚ x

bluebutterfly80.blogspot.co.uk

11. 24th January 2013 / 9:29 am

I adore the smell of this range. It's so lovely and fruity and sweet.
    I really found it gave my hair good shine, and left it feeling soft. Agree on the 3MM front, amazing product.

12. 24th January 2013 / 10:02 am

I love a drug-store shampoo but find that good old Herbal Essences are a little better at increasing shine and manageability, especially when teamed with a little Moroccan Oil through the ends before blow drying!

Rachelle xo

13. 24th January 2013 / 10:34 am

I love Aussie products!
    I use the set for damaged hair and love how my hair feels and looks afterwards. πŸ™‚
    Caroline.x

notesfromcaroline.com

14. 24th January 2013 / 10:46 am

I've nver tried Aussi shampoo but I've tried their conditioner though and it works really well! πŸ˜€ xx

15. 24th January 2013 / 4:23 pm

I absolutely love this range!!! The scent reminds me of a perfume, it's that rich and beautiful!
    The 3 minute miracle is amazing <3
    Gem xx | Miss Makeup Magpie

16. 24th January 2013 / 9:00 pm

I love the smell of the Aussie products. I'll have to have a look out for these! πŸ™‚

17. 12th February 2013 / 9:39 am

What my girlfriend is using in her hair as part of her beauty regimen is the argan oil she bought here in Australia. This product has really made her hair to be naturally shiny.

Derrick Patterson

18. 18th February 2013 / 5:36 am

I love Aussie Miracle Shine! My sister and I use it all the time, that's why our hairs stand out during our video conference with our friends. The shine is visible even on webcam!

Claudia

19. 25th February 2013 / 1:23 pm

I've tried this and it's amazing! It smells so good and my hair is very soft and shiny after I used it. My hairdresser actually recommended it to me and I'm glad she did because my hair would never be the same without it.

Gwyn Stiles