Jergens cherry almond body moisturiser

Jergens Cherry-Almond original beauty lotion* – £3.49
available from Boots

I have always been a fan of lightly scented beauty products, with coconut, roses and vanilla being amongst some of my favourites scents. Therefore, it is little wonder that when I first took a sniff of this new cherry almond inspired moisturiser from Jergens, I was instantly in love. This product has had its moment of fame across the pond and it has now landed on English soil to delight us with its delicious scent and promise of beautifully soft skin. Without being too overpowering or sickly sweet, the fragrance hits the mark perfectly with its aroma of freshly baked bakewell tarts. But the positives of this beauty lotion don’t just stop at its unmistakable scent; the Jergens body moisturiser is absolutely lovely to use and soothes dehydrated skin with its new formulation. The moisturiser isn’t too heavy or greasy so easily sinks into the skin leaving it smooth and soft. If you are after an affordable moisturiser and have a perchant for all things sweetly-scented, then I would definitely recommend this one.
Also, Jergens are having a little facebook competition where you can bag yourself a host of designer goodies as well as the complete range of Jergens moisturisers. So if cherry-almond doesn’t really float your boat, then maybe cocoa butter or aloe vera might be more your thing!

Which body moisturisers do you love at the moment? Will you be indulging in this classic from Jergens?

1. 25th October 2012 / 11:43 am

i really like jergens, their moisturisers always smell so beautiful x

2. 25th October 2012 / 12:43 pm

This sounds bloody amazing! I love the smell of almonds and thanks for the heads up of the competition 🙂
    Beauty Fiends Blog

3. 25th October 2012 / 1:10 pm

I also like scented beauty products, but I like them to be on the lighter side!

Wish Jergens will ever come to Portugal…heard so much good of that brand!!!

xoRosie

4. 25th October 2012 / 1:21 pm

i bought this after reading so many reviews about it and the scent is absolutely divine! but i think after a couple of minutes it turns into a really horrible old granny smell 🙁 xx

5. 25th October 2012 / 1:35 pm

I'm going to have to try this out. I currently use Kiss My Face Honey Calendula.

http://ThisIsTia.com | My Life In Black+White

6. 25th October 2012 / 2:49 pm

I want this to smell like cherry bakewells so bad! 🙂
    I always end up going back to Jergens after trying different moisturisers so this is my next one.

7. 25th October 2012 / 7:53 pm

oh this sounds fantastic ! and the firming version as well sounds good ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

8. 25th October 2012 / 10:45 pm

I have this also, it's very moisturising, I love Jergens but it smells EXACTLY like cherry bakewells, so I'm really not a fan ): such a shame I thought it'd either smell very strongly of one of the other xx

9. 26th October 2012 / 6:56 pm

Love Jergen's Daily Moisture lotion as it's absorbed into your skin so quickly! Also loved the subtle scent xx

10. 26th October 2012 / 7:20 pm

I've never tried Jergens but this sounds great, think this needs to go on my list of things to try 🙂 x