REN radiance perfection serum

Get radiant with REN!
REN clean skincare – Radiance Perfection Serum* – £35 (30ml)
available online

REN is a brand that has been hard to ignore over the past few months due to their wide range of targeted skincare, their use of bio active technology and its legendary Resurfacing AHA Concentrate. REN pride themselves on rebuking any skin-unfriendly ingredients and keeping their products clean with no added parabens, mineral oils or synthetic fragrances. This automatically makes REN a very appealing brand for me and I was really keen to try out this skin boosting serum from their Hero line, a range consisting of four unique products promising to target deprived skin to reveal a renewed, revived and radiant complexion, everyday!

The radiance perfection serum is a gorgeous product to use, firstly because of its punchy citrus scent and secondly because of its silky consistency that smoothes and sinks into the skin so easily. It is a multi active serum formulated to reboot the skin’s energy cycle, visibly perfect skin tone and leave skin looking energised, radiant and luminous. Over time it can also help reduce the appearance of sun damaged skin and hyper-pigmentation. This serum is gentle enough to be used everyday, twice a day in fact before applying moisturiser in the morning and evening. I have been using it in conjunction with REN’s Micro Polish Cleanser, which deeply cleans and exfoliates the skin, and they make the perfect double act. My skin loves the radiance perfection serum and I sometimes don’t even need to apply a moisturiser afterwards. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, plump and with a definite glow and when I use it in the morning, it also makes quite a good primer too!

Have you tried anything from REN clean skincare?

1. 26th September 2012 / 6:34 pm

I have a mini sample of this and I'm head over heels in love with it! I hadn't ever tried anything from REN until really recently and I feel like I've been missing out! I think they're my new favourite skin care brand! xo

2. 26th September 2012 / 6:35 pm

I'd love to try some REN products!! Need to order them somewhere online though because I sadly can't get them where I live.. 🙁 I enjoyed this post a lot 🙂 And the picture quality is soo great!! xx

3. 26th September 2012 / 6:47 pm

I really want to try REN skincare, I've heard so many good things about it. I think I might buy a cleanser when payday comes!
    X

4. 26th September 2012 / 6:49 pm

I really want to try some of their products! Especially the masks

5. 26th September 2012 / 7:57 pm

It sounds so good ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

6. 26th September 2012 / 9:07 pm

Oh fabulous, I love how this sounds, I'm a bit of a serum addict they're just so versatile. I love the fact you can wear it in the morning under make up. Love the sound of this, all citrusy and very good for the skin. Excellent!

dpx

7. 26th September 2012 / 11:44 pm

I am so curious to try Ren products now. Maybe I'll try the serum after I run out of my Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum. Do you know how it compares to it?

8. 27th September 2012 / 5:32 am

I've been really wanting to get my my hands or face rather on REN products =P They sound amazing.. Thanks for the review!

9. 27th September 2012 / 9:46 am

I've heard so many good things about Ren really need to go and buy some products!! x

10. 27th September 2012 / 1:43 pm

This looks like such a lovely product, I would love to try it! I guess it's just another product I'll have to add to my things-to-try-from-REN list :p Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

11. 27th September 2012 / 1:53 pm

I got the sample size kit of their best selling products and some of them smell terrible! They are amazing products but the thought of forking out £20 for a night serum that keeps me up half the night with the harsh smell of warm playdoh! lol. I really do love some of the products but when it comes to my face, I hate harsh smells!

12. 27th September 2012 / 8:29 pm

thanks for all your comments girls.

@maya – I havent tried the EL night repair so not sure how they compare but this would definitely be a more 'natural' option! x

13. 28th September 2012 / 3:51 pm